ASTM E11 Deep Frame Wet-Wash Test Sieves
The Wet Wash Deep Frame Sieve is similar in construction to standard sieves but with extra-deep frames above the wire mesh cloth for wet testing of various materials. This makes it possible to wash the fines through the sieve without losing any of the sample.
Available with brass frame and permanently installed stainless mesh cloth in sizes No. 100, No. 120, No. 140, No. 170, No. 200, No. 230, No. 270, and No. 325. Available diameters are 12in (305mm), 8in (203mm), or 3in (76mm).
All sieves nest with standard pans and covers. Stocked for immediate shipment. Models with backing support cloth are also available.
12in (305mm) diameter ASTM E11 Deep Frame Wet-Wash Test Sieve is constructed of brass frame and stainless steel cloth with No. 100 (150µm) openings. Overall frame depth is 8in (203mm) and is supplied with back-up cloth.
- Optimal for fines content determinations or sample preparation for particle size testing
- Compliant with ASTM E11
- Deep frames contain wash water
- Nesting capability with standard sieves
- 12in (305mm) Deep Frame Wet-Wash Sieve, Brass Frame / Stainless Steel Cloth, 8in (203mm) depth
- Certificate of Conformance to ASTM E11 requirements
- Back-up cloth
- Wet Sieving Accessories - with pans, tubing, brushes, gaskets and other products used to prepare specimens for wet wash sieving
- Sieve Frame Diameter: 12in (305mm)
- Frame Height Above Cloth: 8in (203mm)
- Material: Brass Frame / Stainless Steel Cloth
- ASTM E11 Opening Size: No.100 (150µm)
- Backing Cloth Included: Yes
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 5.0lb (2.27kg)
- AASHTO M 92
- ASTM E11