Asphalt Binder Testing Melting Pots
Stainless Steel Melting Pots feature digital controllers and have long-lasting stainless steel construction for dispensing asphalt and other materials like waxes or adhesives. The rugged melting pots are fitted with heated, no-drip ball dispenser valves to aid material flow and prevent clogs. Adjustable, powder-coated steel stands bolt securely to the bench-top, raising the pots to a convenient working height.
The electronic controller regulates independent temperature settings for pot and dispenser valve. The menu-driven controller is easy to set up and has pass code-activated lockout settings to guard against accidental changes. The controller can be field calibrated by user if needed. Readout is selectable for °F or °C display. The 18-gauge crucible is housed in a 20-gauge stainless steel shell and insulated with 3in (76mm) of fiberglass. The multi-circuit blanket heater assures uniform temperatures and maximum operating temperature is 350°F (177°C). The included aluminum cover has a heat resistant knob and pots are supplied with a 6ft (1.8m) power cord.
MS-67 Digital Melting Pot has 12qt (11.4L) capacity and is 15x17in (381x482mm), Dia. xH. Inside Dimensions: 10x9.5in (254x241mm), Dia.xH. Heating Element is 1,200 Watts.
- Makes it easy to dispense asphalt binder and other materials
- Regulates independent temperature settings via digital controller
- Features a pass-code activated lockout settings to guard against accidental changes
- Assures temperature uniformity via multi-circuit blanket heater
- Steel stand bolts securely to the bench-top, raising pots to convenient height
- 12qt Digital Melting Pot (110V/60Hz)
- Aluminum Cover
- 6ft Power Cord
- Capacity: 12qt (11.4L)
- Maximum Temperature 350°F (177°C)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Electrical: 110V / 60Hz / 7Amps
- Inside Dimensions: 10 x 9.5in (254 x 241mm), Dia.x H
- Outside Dimensions: 15 x 17in (381 x 482mm), Dia. x H
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 55.0lb (24.95kg)