ASTM E161 Acrylic Frame Precision Electroformed Sieves
3in (76mm) diameter ASTM E161 precision electroformed nickel mesh test sieve has 95µm opening size and acrylic frame.
- Designed for use with Gilson GA-6 AutoSiever™ and other sonic sievers
- Greater accuracy of ±2µm for precision particle sizing operations
- 1.4in (36.8mm) stacking height
- Compliant with ASTM E161 and ISO 3310-3 requirements
- 3in acrylic frame sieve with precision electroformed mesh
- NIST traceable documentation of opening sizes
- Sieve Frame Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Material: Acrylic Frame / Electroformed Nickel Mesh
- ASTM E161 Opening Size: 95µm
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 1.0lb (0.45kg)
ASTM E161 Acrylic Frame Precision Electroformed Mesh Sieves offer greater accuracy for precision-particle sizing of small fine powder specimens. Electroformed Nickel Mesh openings are available from 150µm to 5µm, with tolerances to ±2µm. Precision Electroformed Sieves have a greater frame height, limiting the number that can be used in a stack.
3in Acrylic Frame Sieves are required for the Gilsonic AutoSiever, and are a recommended alternative to metal-frame sieves for the Gilson Performer III Sieve Shaker, where the reduced height of the acrylic frame sallows up to 14 sieves in a stack.
All meet ASTM E161 and ISO 565 requirements. Precision Electroformed Mesh Sieves feature tolerances to ±2µm, and when calibrated with Standard Reference Materials (SRMs) can be used as a reliable reference standard. Stacking height is approximately 1.4 (36.8mm) so fewer sieves can be used in a stack.