3in Non-Metallic Test Sieves
Clear, durable polycarbonate-frame sieves are 3in (76mm) in diameter and hand-made for special applications. Polyester mesh and frame assembly is secured with heat-cured acrylic cement and silicone sealant. An elastic polylefin band covers the frame joint and provides an effective seal when nesting. Sieves are autoclavable and microwaveable for drying. All ASTM Test Sieves are supplied with a Certificate of Compliance.
Transparent frames make it easy to visually monitor specimen performance during separation or liquid levels during wet-sieving operations.
Sieves are approximately 1-3/4in (45mm) overall height and 1-1/4in (32mm) stacked, and 2-7/8in (73mm) inside diameter. These sieves do not nest with standard metallic sieves.
3in (76mm) diameter Non-Metallic Test Sieve has woven polyester cloth with No. 45 (355µm) opening size and polycarbonate frame.
- Hand-made by Gilson for special applications
- Elastic polyolefin band covers frame joint and offers effective wet-sieving seal when nesting
- Autoclavable and microwavable for drying
- 1.75in (45mm) overall height and 1.25in (32mm) stacked height
- Transparent frames make it easy to monitor specimen performance during operation
- 3in (76mm) Non-Metallic Test Sieve w/ Polyester Mesh, No. 45 (355µm) opening size
- Sieve Pans nest underneath sieves to collect fines
- Sieve Pans with Drains for wet-sieving applications
- 3/8in Vinyl Tubing for wet-sieving applications
- Extended-Rim pan can be inserted into sieve stack to test multiple samples
- Sieve Covers prevent sample loss during agitation
- Sieve Frame Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Material: Polycarbonate/Polyester
- Mesh Opening Size: No.45 (355µm)
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 0.5lb (0.23kg)