The 4.75in Flex-Wall Permeability Test Cell w/ Stainless Steel Fittings accommodates soil specimens up to 4in (101.6mm) in diameter. Permeability Cells consist of a 150psi rated heavy-wall acrylic chamber and an anodized aluminum base and top. Cells are fitted with precision zero-volume change ball valves and rugged stainless steel fittings.
The Test Cell can be purchased individually or with a Test Cell Kit, sold separately. One Kit is required for proper operation of the Test Cell. Kits include a Top Cap and Bottom Pedestal, two Porous Stones, four Sealing O-Rings, and two 0.012in (0.03mm) Latex Membranes.
- Cell chamber accommodates specimen diameters up to 4in (101.6mm)
- Clear acrylic chamber allows viewing while testing
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum base and top
- High-quality zero-volume change stainless steel ball valves and fittings
- 4.75in Flex-Wall Permeability Test Cell w/ Stainless Steel Fittings
|Inside Diameter||4.75in (120.6mm)|
|Maximum Specimen Size||4.0in (101.6mm)|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 8.25 x 12.5in (165 x 210 x 317.5mm), W x D x H|
|Estimated Shipping Weight||15lb (7kg)|
Meets Test Methods:
ASTM D 5084