ABK bench scales are ideal for most weighing and counting applications in a variety of settings. Checkweighing capabilities make the ABK an essential part of quality assurance tasks at manufacturing and process plants.
The oversized LCD provides high visibility in mailrooms, on production floors or in shipping/receiving operations. Dynamic weighing effectively captures readings of items that move during weighing, such as liquid ingredients during batching in a commercial bakery, at a chemical plant, or during concrete production.
Adam Equipment ABK Bench Scales Features and Benefits
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy