A sturdy, lightweight design with a sealed keypad, an internal rechargeable battery and the convenience of a built-in printer make the AE 504 advanced label printing indicator a great choice for demanding industrial settings and shipping and receiving areas.
In addition to numerous weighing and counting applications, add barcodes, QR codes, pictures and custom logos to the 50mm-wide printed labels with the indicator's integrated printer.
The large, easy-to-read backlit LCD screen features 0.9-inch/22mm-tall digits, while a color-coded numeric keypad allows quick and easy selection from 1,000+ PLUs or to manually enter tare weights, unit weights and sample sizes.
Adam Equipment AE 504 Indicator Features and Benefits
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Built in printer can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and labels in numerous languages
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
- User-selectable scale division
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
AE 503 Specifications
- Capacity: Selectable
- Readability: Selectable
- Weighing Units: g, kg, lb, oz
- Calibration: External calibration
- Stabilization Time: 2.0: Pan Size: -
- Power Supply: 12VDC 3A adapter / Internal rechargeable battery
- Construction: ABS plastic
- Interface: RS-232
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°C / 32° to 104°F
- Net Weight: 4.7lb / 2.14kg
- Overall Dimensions: 11.7"x4.8"x6.6" / 297x121x168mm (wxdxh)
- Approvals: N/A: Display Digit Height: 0.9" / 22mm
- Battery Life (Hours): 200.0