Durable and flexible, GBK bench scales provide a superb value for businesses that need a scale to perform multiple functions. GBK is well-suited for use on production floors, at bakeries, in shipping and receiving operations, at wholesale operations, and even during auctions.
All GBK models feature a full numeric keypad and checkweighing lights to simplify operation. Approved GBK models are suitable for use in trade settings where goods are sold by weight.
Adam Equipment GBK Bench Checkweighing Scales Features and Benefits
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy