Advantech 12" Diameter ASTM Test Sieves
Advantech use a measurement system for its fine, medium and coarse woven wire cloth that’s traceable to NIST standards and label each sieve for traceability. Die-formed frames assure a proper fit, superior quality and performance, guaranteeing that the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) specifications are always met.
All Advantech Test Sieves are serialized to meet the highest grade quality assurance systems for traceability of measurement devices. The serial number is etched on each sieve, and contained in a bar-coded label, tracing vital information such as:
- When testing sieve was manufactured.
- Which lot of wire cloth was used to manufacture each test sieve.
- Date order was shipped, including all pertinent information from your purchase order.
With each test sieve comes a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE applicable to ASTM E 11 specifications bearing the serial number of your laboratory sieve and the ship date. All safeguards are in place to support and ensure your quality assurance program.
* 1/8" Wire cloth is available but is not currently part of the ASTM E 11 Specifications.
- U.S. Std Mesh Size: #40
- Description: #40 BR/SS 12" Full Height
- Frame Material: Brass
- Wire Cloth Material: Stainless Steel
- Sieve Height: Full