A Powerful Tool: The Original Sonic Sifter Separator
A superior sieving instrument, the Sonic Sifter Separator is precise, versatile and ideal for laboratory, research and quality assurance applications.
Specially designed 3" Diameter (76.2 mm) acrylic-framed sieves and an oscillating air column allows this unit to achieve efficiencies previously seen only with wet sieving for materials in powdered, granular or pellet form and is capable of achieving separations ranging from 3 µm to 5.6 mm. The Sonic Sifter table top dry particle separator is virtually maintenance free. There's no screen wear or particle attrition. Particle separations can be accomplished in less than 10 seconds under favorable conditions - cutting testing times by up to 90% over other compared methods.
With the Sonic Sifter Sieve Shaker:
- A vertical, oscillating column of air "tries" the particles 60 times per second, and a vertical mechanical pulse shears agglomerates and reorients the particles in the air column.
- Special see-through acrylic-framed sieves help determine proper power level and finish point.
- Action can be varied for different densities and textures as the power level to separate particles is infinitely adjustable.
- Fine particle separation for dry sieving ranges from 3 µm to 5.6 mm using six 3" (76.2 mm) sonic sifter sieves or three precision electroformed nickel sieves.
- Automatic timing ensures repeatable results.
Unit Includes: Complete stack assembly and instruction manual. Sieves must be ordered separately.
- Temperature 0° F to 120° F (-18° C to 49° C)
- Humidity any (non-condensing)
* For optimal results, temperature and humidity should be controlled.
10" wide x 12" deep x 23" height
(25 cm x 31 cm x 61 cm)
43 lbs (20 kg)
Built-in digital timer (+/-) 2 seconds/24 hours