This sturdy Secador® desiccator cabinet has a large, wide storage space and provides convenient, reliable dry storage of moisture and UV sensitive products. U.S. Patents: 6,834,920; 7,318,630 and D474,626.
- Durastar® co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light and is resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Rear mounted gas ports are tapered to accept tubing with ¼ ” I.D.
- Easy-to-view digital hygrometer is located on the pull down “oven style” door; includes patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- Two removable, perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air; space for desiccant under bottom shelf
- Stackable up to 3 units high with use of Stacking Brackets F42074-1500
- 4.0 models can be converted from horizontal to vertical orientation by turning the unit and ordering vertical model shelves
- Gas ports can be closed to use desiccator with standard desiccant cartridges F420450250, F420450200 or F420480100
- Overall Dimensions without gas ports: 51.8W x 41.4D x 34.1cmH (20.4 x 16.3 x 13.4")