This domed desiccator provides a roomy interior for large, moisture sensitive materials as well as portability and ease of use. Tapered stopcock accepts ¼ I.D. tubing and has an easy turning PTFE valve which allows for the gentle entrance of air and minimal disturbance to the inside chamber and its contents.
- Use to degas liquids, porous solids, or silicon molds to eliminate air bubbles
- Spacious 65 liter (4000 cu. in.) internal volume can hold items up to 45cm (18”) tall or wide, including racks, trays and instruments
- Holds a full vacuum (29” Hg) at room temperature for 24 hours
- Laboratory grade polycarbonate provides a clear, unobstructed view of contents; resistant to most common chemicals and thermal stress
- Side handles provide easy portability and can be used to affix a lock or tamper-evident seals
- Gas ports can be closed to use desiccator with standard desiccant cartridges, F420450250, F420450200, F420480100
- Includes two removable polypropylene shelves; 36.5cm(14.5”) and 22.5cm (9”)