The BUILDERA CRACKMON® 4020A Heavy-Duty Concrete Crack Gauge is a vibrant, new generation of flexible crack monitors for demanding commercial and industrial use. Engineered and built from the ground up in the USA. Epoxy not included.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Extreme durability—50% thicker proprietary polymer compared to classic model (4.5 mm vs 3 mm)
- New 2D+ polar magnitude and X-Y displacement measurement grid with precision TickPoints™ improve measurement accuracy
- Vibrant rich-black and red printing on opaque white background doubles the contrast and legibility
- Unique serial IDs yield unprecedented engineering traceability in a crack monitor
- Integrated GeoQR™ technology for online instructions and geolocation tagging
- Flexible mounting arrangement optimized for #8(M4) or #6(M3.5) tamper-resistant fasteners and epoxy
The BUILDERA CRACKMON® 4020A is printed in five process colors, including a high-contrast rich-black text UV-cured over a thick double layer of brilliant opaque white ink. The result is a bright, bold measurement grid with a 2X contrast improvement that's much easier to read over a wide range of lighting conditions.
Each crack monitor features a unique 15-character serial number that tracks the country of origin, design revision, and unique ID. This ensures engineering traceability in the field and offers a significant benefit and professionalism in forensic analysis. An imprinted QR code works with your mobile phone to access installation instructions and other helpful data, wherever you may be.
The impact-absorbing drilling guide features an aggressive adhesive that sticks to concrete, masonry, stucco, steel, wood, and other rough surfaces. Simply peel it, stick it, and drill it. Improved mounting options now include both horizontal and vertical slots, optimally sized to accept four different screw types including English (#8/#6) and Metric (M4/M3.5) fasteners, respectively.
30 mm x 152 mm x 9 mm (1.20" x 6.00" x 0.35")
40 mm x 20 mm (scale divided as ±20 mm x ±10 mm)
±0.5 mm, typ.
(4) Per side
11,000 psi (ASTM D-638)
117 MPa (17,000 psi), ASTM D-790
Tensile Impact Strength
M-95 (ASTM D-758)
#8/M4 Fasteners: .60" x .20"
#6/M3.5 Fasterns: .20 x .16"
#8 Torx®-Plus Pan Head Security Sheet-metal Screw, Stainless Steel (18-8 alloy) and washers
(Note the use of washers during mounting it essential to securing the crack monitor and to distribute load across the mounting surface area. Tighten by hand. Do not over-torque)
Specific Gravity / Relative Density
0.4% by weight (ASTM D-570)
Thermal Expansion (ASTM D696, -30C to +30C)
54 µm/(m-°C), 30 µin/(in-°F )
Maximum Recommended Continuous Service Temperature
< 85°C (185°F)
Deflection Temperature @ 264 psi (1.8 MPa)
Self Ignition Temperature
Flame Spread Index
115 (ASTM E-84)
Smoke Density Rating
3.4% (ASTM D-2843)