The ELF laboratory furnaces comprise three bench mounted models designed for light duty and general use up to 1100°C.
They have a simple drop down door and a top mounted ceramic chimney. The combination of low thermal mass insulation and free radiating wire elements embedded in the chamber sides provide efficient heating.
- 1100°C maximum operating temperature
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller with single ramp to set point and process timer
- 6, 14 or 23 liter chamber volumes
- Drop down door with air gap to minimize external temperature
- Delayed start / process timer function as standard
- Vacuum formed, low thermal mass insulation
- Hard ceramic hearth fitted as standard
- Ventilated via top mounted ceramic chimney
Electrical: 110 - 120 V single phase