Clipper Eclipse Model 324 Seed and Grain Cleaner
Seedburo's Clipper Eclipse Model 324 cleaner is ideal for small commercial and on-farm applications. The Eclipse Model 324 is a durable, well built machine. Features a heavy-duty tubular steel frame, 13-ply marine grade plywood shoes, scotch-ply hangers, heavy-duty eccentric (shoe) drive, ball tray screen cleaning system and plain inlet hopper. Designed with three (3) 24 ½" x 22¼" screens. The top screen handles scalping while the bottom two screens offer thorough cleaning and grading. The bottom two screens can be set to a scalp/sift flow by removing the two-way splitter. Adjustable air separation completes the efficient cleaning process. Over 175 different sizes of perforated metal or wire cloth screens are available.
Actual dims. 54" L x 41" W x 63" H. Net wt. 750 lbs Ship wt. 1000 lbs. Ship dims. 57" L x 47" W x 72" H.
Models and Parts
- ECL324*: Eclipse 334 Cleaner Complete with 3 Screens, 3/4HP, 110/220V 60Hz, 1 Ph
- ECL324/A*: Eclipse 324 Cleaner Complete with 3 Screens, 3/4HP, 110/220V 50Hz, 1 Ph
Note: domestic/export crating must be selected with the items above.
- *ECL/DOM: Required Crating for Domestic or Export
- ECLSM: Extra Standard Metal Perforated Screens
- ECLSMCS: Extra Standard Metal Perforated Screens, Cross Slot
- ECLSW: Extra Wire Mesh Screen
- ECLSWR: Extra Rectangle Wire Screen
- ECLBA: Bagging Auger Attachment For 324 Eclipse Cleaner 110/220V