HM-279 Steel Concrete Beam Mold, Hinge-Free disassembles into individual parts for easy stripping, cleaning and storage. It assembles quickly with plated bolts, wing nuts, and stainless steel U-bolt carrying handles, and is compact when broken down.
- Quick and easy assembly and stripping
- Break down into individual parts for cleaning and storing
- Steel Concrete Beam Mold, Hinge-Free (6x6x20in)
- Tamping Rods have hemispherical tips, and are used when consolidating concrete beam or cylinder mold specimens
- HMA-300 Rubber Mallet has a 2.25in (57mm) hard rubber face for consolidating concrete in unit weight measures or removing specimen molds
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 6 x 6in (508mm x 152 x 152mm), WxDxH
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 20.0lb (9.07kg)