The Dickey-John GAC 2500-UGMA Commercial NTEP Grain Tester (Model GAC2500UGMA) is the next generation of grain moisture testers which utilizes the newest technology (149 MHz) to provide NTEP certified results. This model is USDA-GIPSA Approved for Official grain inspection use. Reducing the number of grain calibrations required to deliver precise moisture results is the key benefit of this technology. The GAC2500UGMA is approved for use in all commercial, Legal for Trade, applications within the U.S. for all the major grains included in the NTEP review and others. This model will also accommodate special calibrations specifically developed for specialty crops such as walnuts, almonds and coffee.
The GAC2500UGMA reduces your analysis time as the grain terminal by using a quick, easy to use touch screen operator interface and provides improved data storage and share processing. The analysis time as been reduced due to the improved mechanics and flow through design, especially important during busy harvest seasons. All of the features of the required of NTEP moisture testers are included, such as built-in hopper sensors which sense when enough grain is present for testing, automatic dump feature, flow through design, automatic test weight measurement and display. The infrared temperature compensation extends the traditional limited range of sample temperature above freezing, allowing the samples to be tested accurately with repeatable measurement in some of the coldest regions.
- Field proven to work with all leading scale systems
- Utilizes the latest 149MHz technology to bring you NTEP certified results with faster analysis time.
- Equipped with NTEP calibrations for all grain types with custom calibrations available for specialty products such as walnuts and almonds, as well as non NTEP calibrations.
- Accurately tests frozen grain with running temperature of -4° F to + 113° F (depending on grain calibrations and moisture)
- Designed with a color touch screen, easy-to-use operating system and ergonomically designed sample drawer.
Actual dimensions 16"L x 15.25"W x 14.75"H.