Paint Inspection Gauge | Dual Scale (Metric & Imperial) | Elcometer 141
The Elcometer 141 PIG is a quick, versatile method of examination and destructive measurement of coatings in a portable, easy to use instrument.
Ergonomically designed to give a balanced weight distribution for a consistent cut, it is ideal for tough coatings and enamels.
- Large easy grip handle - makes cutting thick or hard coatings easy
- Internal cutter storage compartment
- 50x magnification microscope
Includes: Elcometer 141 P.I.G, 50x microscope, 3 cutters, marker pen, hexagonal wrench, carry case and operating instructions.
- Elcometer 141 Paint Inspection Gauge
- Scale Range (maximum): 0 to 1.8mm (0 to 0.07")
- Scale Resolution: 0.02mm (0.001")
- Dimensions (fitted to handle): 160 x 100 x 35mm (6.3 x 4 x 1.4”)
- Weight (fitted to handle): 510g (1lb 2oz)
- Certificate available:
- Certificate of Calibration: issued for Fixed Calibration equipment and shows readings and traceability
- Accredited Certificate: can be issued for Fixed Calibration Equipment and a full UKAS traceable certificate is issued from an independent Calibration Laboratory
- Elcometer 141 P.I.G
- x50 microscope
- 3 cutters
- marker pen
- hexagonal wrench
- carry case
- operating instructions
Part Number | Cutting Angle | Measurement Range | Graticule Scale Factor
- T99915761-1 Tungsten Carbide Cutter No 1 | 45° | 20 - 2000µm (1 - 80mils) | 20µm (1mil)
- T99915761-4 Tungsten Carbide Cutter No 4 | 26.6° | 10 - 1000µm (0.5 - 35mils) | 10µm (0.5mil)
- T99915761-6 Tungsten Carbide Cutter No 6 | 5.7° | 2 - 200µm (0.1 - 8mils) | 2µm (0.1mil)
Can be used in accordance with: AS 1580.108.2, ASTM D 4138-A, BS 3900-C5-5B, DIN 50986, ISO 2808-5B, ISO 2808-6B, JIS K 5600-1-7, NF T 30-123
Some standards above have been superseded but are still recognized in some industries.