Concrete Covermeter With Half Cell Capability | Top Version | MKII | Elcometer Model 331
This easy to use concrete cover meter not only quickly and accurately identifies the location, orientation, depth and diameter of rebar, but also the potential for corrosion.
Designed to meet IP65 this all-in-one rugged waterproof concrete cover meter can be used in the harshest of environments.
Elcometer 3312 Models BH, SH, TH and THD are not supplied with a Search Head / Half Cell Probe as standard. Please select the required Search Head / Half Cell Probe required from the product accessories list.
- Fast and accurate: Locate and determine orientation of rebar quickly, easily & accurately.
- Corrosion check: Check for potential corrosion of rebar using the same gauge.
- Large memory: Holds up to 240,000 readings in linear or grid batches.
- Large, easy to read backlit display: Graphical display clearly shows statistics, batches, graph plots and numerical readings
- Interchangeable search heads and Half-Cell kits: Select from standard search head, narrow pitch search head, deep cover search head, borehole probe, Copper Half-Cell Kit and Silver Half-Cell Kit.
- Powerful Covermaster® Software: Ultimate data management tool to store cover & Half-Cell readings and produce professional reports quickly and easily.
- Intuitive menus in multiple languages: Allows use straight out of the box
- International bar sizes: User selectable bar sizes include metric, US Bar Numbers, ASTM/Canadian and Japanese for use anywhere in the world.
- Rechargeable battery supply: Battery packs can be charged inside or outside the gauge.
Elcometer 331 Models - Technical Specifications
- Rechargeable power supply: 7.4V lithium ion battery pack provides up to 32 hours of continuous use (20 hrs if backlight is on). Rechargeable in 4 hours either inside or outside the gauge using an external charger.
- Maximum operating temperature: 50°C / 122°F
- Unit dimensions: 230 x 130 x 125mm / 9 x 5.1 x 4.9"
- Unit weight: 1.54kg / 3.4lbs