The Elcometer Rebar Locator/Covermeter, Model B, is a basic gauge designed for users needing only rebar location, orientation and depth. This unit has similar construction as more sophisticated meters, but no memory, bar sizing or download capabilities. For operation, a Search Head or Probe must be ordered separately.
This easy to use cover meter quickly and accurately locates, orientates and measures the depth of cover over reinforcement bars.
Designed to meet IP65 this rugged waterproof cover meter can be used in the harshest of environments.
- Fast and accurate:
- Locate and determine orientation of rebar quickly, easily & accurately.
- Large, easy to read backlit display:
- For easy viewing in dark environments.
- Interchangeable search heads:
- Select from standard search head, narrow pitch search head, deep cover search head and borehole probe.
- Single handed operation:
- Most functions can be accessed & controlled through 4 simple keys.
- Intuitive menus in multiple languages:
- Allows use straight out of the box
- International bar sizes:
- User selectable bar sizes include metric, US Bar Numbers, ASTM/Canadian and Japanese for use anywhere in the world.
- Rechargeable battery supply:
- Battery packs can be charged inside or outside the gauge.
- Ergonomically shaped case:
- For ease of use and comfort, with a gentle curve to fit snugly against the hip
The Elcometer Concrete Covermeter offers the latest innovations integrated with proven reliability. This model defines rebar location, depth and orientation through a large backlit graphics display with a signal strength bar.
Power Supply 7.4V Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack allows up to 32 hours of constant use
Electrical 110V / 60Hz
Product Dimensions 9 x 5.1 x 4.9in (230x130x125mm) WxDxH
Meets Test Method: