The Elcometer Rebar Locator/Covermeter, Model SH adds automatic and manual bar sizing and memory for ten batches of 1,000 readings each. The Elcometer also has capabilities for half-cell potential testing of rebar. This model is supplied with RS 232 output, and Covermaster™ software for data downloading, analysis and report generation. An audible low cover alert and Maxpip™ tone for increased location accuracy are also featured. A PC/Printer cable is included. For operation, a Search Head or Probe must be ordered separately.
Easy to navigate menus simplify operation. Interchangeable lithium-ion batteries offer up to 32 hours of continuous use. The rugged, waterproof ABS plastic case meets requirements of IP 65. Bar size ranges are selectable between USA (Imperial), metric, ASTM/Canadian and Japanese units. Kit includes Meter, Battery Pack and Charger, Shoulder Harness and Manual. PC/Printer Cables and software.
This easy to use Elcometer not only quickly and accurately identifies the location, orientation, depth and diameter of rebar, but also the potential for corrosion.
Designed to meet IP65 this all-in-one rugged waterproof concrete cover meter can be used in the harshest of environments. You can find the best concrete testing equipment at Certified MTP and be sure to browse all of the rebar locators available to find the right one for the job.
Elcometer Features include:
- Fast and accurate:
- Locate and determine orientation of rebar quickly, easily & accurately.
- Corrosion check:
- Check for potential corrosion of rebar using the same gauge.
- Large memory:
- Holds up to 10 linear batches of 1,000 readings in each batch.
- Large, easy to read backlit display:
- Graphical display clearly shows statistics, batches, graph plots and numerical readings
- Interchangeable search heads and Half-Cell kits:
- Select from standard search head, narrow pitch search head, deep cover search head, borehole probe, Copper Half-Cell Kit and Silver Half-Cell Kit.
- Powerful Covermaster® Software:
- Ultimate data management tool to store cover & Half-Cell readings and produce professional reports quickly and easily.
- Intuitive menus in multiple languages:
- Allows use straight out of the box
- International bar sizes:
- User selectable bar sizes include metric, US Bar Numbers, ASTM/Canadian and Japanese for use anywhere in the world.
- Rechargeable battery supply:
- Battery packs can be charged inside or outside the gauge.
The Elcometer Concrete Covermeter offers the latest innovations integrated with proven reliability. This model defines rebar location, depth, and orientation through a large backlit graphics display with a signal strength bar.
Power Supply 7.4V Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack allows up to 32 hours of constant use
Electrical 110V / 60Hz
Product Dimensions 9 x 5.1 x 4.9in (230x130x125mm) WxDxH
Meets Test Method: