The Elmasonic S ultrasonic units offer practically every available technical future. After more than 50 years, cleaning by ultrasound in all its complexity has now obtained a new meaning. The new Elmasonic S units support the ultrasonic cleaning effect at an optimum. The materials used and the reliable technology prolong the service life of the units. The new design combines more functionality with modern looks. The basis of nearly perfect cleaning processes with ultrasound is the Elma high-performance transducer system with 37 kHz. The sweep function, developed in the Elma laboratories, guarantees a homogeneous sound field distribution by way of continuous shifting of the sound field maxima. The degas function available on the new units accelerates very efficiently the degassing process in the cleaning liquid, particularly in freshly mixed baths. When used in tough permanent operation you will find that the new units with their functional design fully meet the demands of any cleaning task.
ELMASONIC S SERIES FEATURES
- Extra power for fast and thorough cleaning
- Convenient LED display of time and temperature
- Three operating modes for different tasks
- 13 tank sizes – one is right for you
- Sweep: Safely clean metal, glass, electronic, and plastic parts
- Degas: Rapidly remove gasses from liquids
- Normal: Dissolve, homogenize, disperse, mix and emulsify lab samples
- Durable lid helps reduce sound and solution evaporation; serves as a drip-off tray
- Cavitation resistant stainless steel tank
- Ergonomic handles (1 gallon and larger) for easy positioning
- Side-mounted drain valve and rear drain port (1 gallon and larger) to remove spent solution
- Superior German engineering supports the 2-year warranty
- Practical optional accessories for special tasks.
Laboratory: Ultrasound cleans everywhere the cleaning liquid can go. It is particularly suitable for the cleaning of laboratory instruments made of glass, plastic or metal. Elmasonic S units degas HPLC solutions, mix, disperse, emulsify and dissolve specimens.
Medical sector: Thorough cleaning of surgical, medical and of micro-instruments without causing damage to the material; or cleaning of rigid endoscopes and flexible endoscopic accessories.
Dental laboratory: Cleaning of instruments, removal of cement and plaster; cleaning of dental mould spoons, drills and prostheses. Cleaning of dentures, crowns and other prosthetic materials.
Jewelry: Cleaning and brightening up of gold, silver, platinum and fancy jewelry. Cleaning of precious, semiprecious and set stones.
Watch sector: Cleaning of watch cases, mechanical parts and metal bracelets. Cleaning of clockworks.
Optician: Cleaning of complete glasses and optics. Intensive cleaning of spectacle pads and joints.
Workshop and service: Intensive cleaning with alkaline, acid and neutral elma clean products in the workshop, for service works, for the final cleaning and for conditioning for coating.
Industry: Cleaning in the mechanics, electronics and glass industries, automobile parts production and plating or other surface refinement processes. Gentle and intensive cleaning of items made of steel, light and non-ferrous metals, plastics and glass.