FLIR Exx Series Thermal Imagers w/MSX and Wi-Fi
Reimagined from the handle up
The FLIR E53 is your entry into the Exx-Series, with the resolution and sensitivity you need at the right price. The 240 × 180 true native resolution offers more than 43,200 points of temperature measurement and produces crisp, vibrant imagery, which can be enhanced with FLIR's patented MSX® for added perspective.
A Clear View, From Any Angle
The E53 features a big, brilliant touchscreen with a 160° viewing angle, to help you keep an eye on the thermal image as you work. Plus, with MSX® image enhancement, you'll get the best image clarity every time.
SUPERIOR SPOT-SIZE PERFORMANCE
The E53's spot-size ratio allows you to take the most accurate temperature readings on smaller targets, at farther distances.
FEATURES TO HELP YOU TROUBLESHOOT
The E53 measures up to 650°C (1200°F), offers 3 spotmeters and displays the max/min temperature within an area live, on-screen.
Customizable work folders, a built-in mic for voice annotation, and report generation features all help the E53 streamline your workday.
- Infrared camera with lens,
- Battery (2 ea),
- Battery charger,
- Front protection,
- Straps (hand, wrist),
- Hard transport case,
- Lens caps,
- Lens cleaning cloth,
- Power supplies,
- 8 GB SD card,
- Torx wrench,
- Cables (USB 2.0 A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI)
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Alarm: Moisture, insulation, and measurement
- Color alarm (isotherm): Above, below, interval, condensation, insulation
- Detector Type: Uncooled microbolometer, 17µm
- Field of view (FOV): 24° × 18°
- IR Resolution: 240 × 180 (43,200 pixels)
- Laser Pointer: Yes; dedicated button
- Object Temperature Range: -20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F) 0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1200°F)
- Compass GPS: Yes; automatic GPS image tagging
- Area Box: 1 in live mode