FLIR T600 Series Thermal Imager Kits with Standard and Optional Lens
Superior Handheld Imagery And Accuracy
The high-performance FLIR T660 helps you find hidden signs of electrical resistance and mechanical wear, so you can begin repairs immediately. Featuring the rich detail of MSX®, the enhanced resolution UltraMax®, and temperature calibration to 2000°C, this 307,200 (640 x 480) pixel thermal imaging camera provides the superior image quality and clarity needed to troubleshoot electrical or mechanical systems. Keep things operating safely and head off expensive downtime with this flexible, dependable thermal imaging camera.
The T660's optical block rotates 120° for easier targeting, while auto-orientation means the screen is always easy to read.
EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
From the touchscreen to GPS/compass annotations and on-screen sketch, the T660's features improve efficiency and boost productivity.
Connect (Wi-Fi) to FLIR Tools Mobile for image analysis and sharing, or transmit test & measurement data to the camera via METERLiNK®.
FLIR Thermal Studio - Basic Analysis And Reporting Software
Spend less time on analysis and reporting
FLIR Thermal Studio reporting software is designed to help you manage your thermal images and videos in a simple, efficient way. This entry-level software allows you to quickly import, edit, and analyze images before outputting them in professional inspection reports. It’s an effective way to show clients or decision-makers any existing faults or potential problems you discovered during a thermal inspection and get the "go-ahead" to begin on repairs. FLIR Thermal Studio is available as a perpetual license.
SIMPLE AND CONVENIENT
Delivers the essential functionality in more than 20 languages so you can fully use your FLIR thermal camera
LET YOUR IMAGES TELL THE STORY
Optimize images with smart settings (color, level/span, MSX alignment), adjust measurement parameters, and perform simple image analysis
EASILY COMMUNICATE RESULTS
Generate reports quickly—more than 100 pages in less than a minute—based on custom templates
- Export Format: PDF, XPS, CSV, JPG, AVI, ATR
- Report Templates: 5 custom
- Formulas: No
- Cameras Supported: All cameras that generate images in radiometric JPG format (including A-, B-, C-, K-, T-, E-, GF-, i-, P6- and FLIR One series)
- Operating System: • Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit • Windows 8.x, 32-bit and 64-bit • Windows 7 SP1, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or 2%, whichever is greater, at 25°C (77°F) nominal.
- Color alarm (isotherm): Above/below/interval
- Compass: Camera direction automatically added to every still image
- Detector Type: Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- Difference Temperature: Delta temperature between measurement functions or reference temperature
- Field of view (FOV): 25° × 19°
- Focal Length: 25 mm (0.97 in.)
- Housing material: Magnesium
- IR Resolution: 640 × 480 pixels
- Laser: Activated by dedicated button
- Laser Alignment: Position is automatic displayed on the IR image
- Laser Classification: Class 2
- Laser Type: Semiconductor AlGaInP diode laser, 1 mW, 635 nm (red)
- Object Temperature Range: –40°C to +150°C (–40°F to +302°F) +100°C to +650°C (+212°F to +1202°F)
- Packaging Size: 495 x 192 x 370 mm (19.49 x 7.56 x 14.57 in.)
- Profile: 1 line profile with max/min temp
- Report Generation: Separate PC software with extensive report generation
- Screening: Difference temperature alarm, audible
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <20 mK @ +30°C (+86°F)
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.87 lb.)
- FLIR Tools Mobile app [WiFi]: Included
- Built-in Illuminator LED: Included
- FLIR Tools: Included
- Laser Pointer & Laser Locator: Included
- Text: Add table. Select between predefined templates or create your own in FLIR Tools
- Time Lapse: 15 seconds to 24 hours
- Voice: 60 seconds (via Bluetooth) stored with the image
- Voice & Text Annotation: Included