Soil Load & Displacement Measurement Tools
HM-740 Linear Variable Displacement Transducer (LVDT) has a 2in (51mm) range and precisely measures deformation or movement of soil samples during tests such as shear, consolidation, and triaxial. LVDT provide a digital output related to the displacement of a reference surface. The linear displacement transducers feature anodized aluminum housing, stainless steel actuating shaft with anti-rotation device, and include the industry-proven double bearing system on both the actuator shaft and spring to reduce side load errors. Each transducer has a repeatability of 0.002mm, and includes two fixing clamps, screws, and gauging head with hardened ball point.
- Optimal solution for digital displacement measurement of soil
- Repeatability to 0.002mm
- Industry-proven double bearing system reduces side load errors
- 2in Linear Variable Displacement Transducer
- Dial Indicator / Displacement Transducer Brackets for positioning the LVDT
- Data Acquisition Software records specimen and real-time test data for a wide range of soil laboratory tests and prepares reports following applicable ASTM and AASHTO requirements.
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 2.0lb (0.91kg)