These plain form hydrometers are available in a variety of models measuring specific gravity / relative density (g/cm¬∑‚àÇ√º) of liquids lighter and heavier than water in various ranges from 0.690 to 3.000.
- Commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, chemical, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration and more
- Lead free ballast and glass
- Individually serialized
- Temperature standardization: 60°F (15°C)
- Hand inspected by our U.S. quality team
- Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
Note: Hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place, and should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.