Available in a variety of models measuring specific gravity of heavy and light liquids in various ranges from 0.650 to 2.000 in accordance with the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E100 standards.
- Conform to the accuracy requirements of ASTM hydrometers
- Commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, chemical, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration and more
- Lead free ballast and glass
- Individually serialized
- Temperature standardization: 60°F/60°F
- Hand inspected by our U.S. quality team
- Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
Note: Hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place, and should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.