Available in a variety of individually calibrated models measuring specific gravity of petroleum products and heavy liquids in various ranges from 0.650 to 1.500 (0.0005 divisions), in accordance with the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E100 standards.
- Commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, chemical, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration and more
- Calibrated traceable to NIST standards at three specific gravity points; supplied with a detailed calibration report stating corrections to one-tenth of the smallest division
- Conform to the accuracy requirements of ASTM hydrometers
- 330mm (13”) long
- Lead free ballast and glass
- Individually serialized
- Temperature standardization: 60°F/60°F
- Calibrated and hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC/MRA and located in our ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System registered facility
- Packaged in a recyclable deluxe storage box
- Made in the USA
Note: ASTM calibrated hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place. They should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.