The Hercules 1.5" Rebar Chair is designed for maximum concrete flow in and around the chair!
Hercules 1-1/2 in. Rebar Chair is a patented polypropylene support system ideal for concrete applications requiring a 4 in. to 5 in. slab, including floors, sidewalks, driveways and many others. Unique fastening system ensures accurate positioning of rebar, to code, during concrete placement. Designed for #4 rebar, the #911 has 1-1/2 in. clearance from the ground to bottom bar. Simply snap the rebar into place. No wire tying is necessary, saving time and labor. Allowing maximum concrete flow in and around the chair, #911 is your solution to get the job done right.
- Polypropylene chair has 3-1/4 in. x 3-1/4 in. base, a strong support that will not collapse during pour
- Designed for use with #4 rebar (1/2 in.), chair measures 2-3/8 in. from ground to top of highest bar
- Meets requirements to qualify as CRSI class 1 bar support
- When snapped into chair, rebar is properly positioned with 1-1/2 in. clearance
- Wire tying is eliminated, cutting rebar placement time by 1/3, leading to increased profits
- So strong, workers can walk on grid during pour
- Maximum concrete flow reduces job time
- Bottom rounded edges and flexible corners minimize puncturing of under slab vapor barrier mat
50 per box
60 on a pallet