Infrared/Thermocouple Thermometer measures both internal and infrared surface temperatures. Features include F° or C° selectable, hold, Min/Max, auto-off and a built-in, convenient belt clip and a nylon storage case. Folding 4in (102mm) thermocouple probe has a large temperature range with one-second response time and ± 2°F accuracy. Non-contact infrared has a one-second response time, ± 2°F accuracy and 0.95 emissivity.
- IR Temperature Range: -27°— 428°F (-33°— 220°C)
- Thermocouple Temperature Range: -67°— 630°F (-55°— 330°C)
- ± 2°F accuracy Min/Max hold function
- Belt clip Auto-off function
- Infrared: -27°— 428°F (-33°— 220°C)
- Thermocouple: -67°— 630°F (-55°— 330°C)
- Type Infrared
- Accuracy ±2%
- Emissivity 0.95
- Display LCD
- Power Supply (1) CR2032 lithium battery
- Probe Length 4in (102mm)
- Product Dimensions 5.2 x 1.6 x 0.94in (132 x 41 x 24mm), LxWxH
This infrared thermometer will work on skin but is not recommended for a forehead temperature unless measures can be taken to protect the eyes from the infrared beam it emits.