Advanced vertical laminar flow clean benches with two digital displays are designed for high comfort and the best safe performance.
ISO Class 4 air cleanliness as per ISO 14644.1 (equivalent to Class 10 as per US Federal Standard 209E)
High-quality pre-filter and main HEPA filter
Nominal downflow velocity of Max. 0.45 m/sec
- ISO Class 4 (US Class 10) HEPA filter for optimal protection against cross-contamination
- 0.3 μm and larger particulates are removed with 99.99% efficiency, leak-tight HEPA filter which satisfying class 10.(US Federal Standard 209E) (average life span of HEPA filter: 3 years – it depends on the test room conditions)
- Comfortable front access for inspection of HEPA filter and easy validation.
- Standard gas injection hole for easy checking of HEPA filter leak performance test.
- High-quality polyester fiber pre-filter (with minimal pressure loss and 85% arrestance on the A.F.I. test) for trapping larger particles and increasing the life of the main HEPA filter
- Digital differential pressure sensor allows for easy verification of HEPA filter condition great for knowing when to change HEPA filter.
- Digital airflow rate sensor (Microprocessor) for automated airflow speed control.
- Offers continual airflow speed of same velocity and extends the HEPA filter life span.
Safety & Constructional Features
- UV-blocking and impact-resistant tempered glass door.
- If the sash is opened during UV-lamp operation, UV lamp automatically turns OFF to protect users.
- If the sash is opened more than the recommended sash height level, during operation, warning alarm will activate and alarm users to lower the window to the recommended sash level to prevent contamination of samples.
- When UV light intensity is lower than 80%, UV warning lamp is automatically ON to let users know when to change UV-lamp.
- Quiet and comfortable working environment. (less than 65dB)
- Highly durable, rust-free, and easy-to-clean grade 304 stainless steel work surface.
- Smoothly sliding front door stoppable at any height for user’s safety and easy transport of equipments into the workspace.
- Interlocking Smart Door System.
- Simply open the door while UV-lamp is ON. Interlocking smart door system will automatically turn OFF UV-lamp, turn ON Fluorescent lamp and Blower instead of your manual control.
- Two digital displays for the best convenience.
- Even if any test is ongoing inside of the chamber, unit conditions such as velocity, temperature and humidity can be easily checked and controlled by inner display.
- Exclusive diffusing muffler structure forms high quality laminar flow.
- The inner left side magnetic board allows some memos and small tools.