The BS-21 Shaking Water Bath (37L) features rapid and accurate shaking by adopting silent and anti-vibration BLDC (Brushless DC) motor. And its precise and constant temperature control provides ideal sample incubation conditions suitable for DNA, tissue, or cell culture applications.
- +5C above room temperature to 100C.
- Microprocessor PID control / automatic tuning / calibration.
- Digital timer for delayed ON / OFF. (from 1 min to 99 hr 59 min)
- Protection against over-temperature.
- Digital LED display. (0.1C and 1 rpm resolution)
- Splash-proof keypad.
- Separate control keys for shaker mechanism allowing the unit also to be used as a constant temperature bath.
- Minimal shock to the samples thanks to the shaker’s gentle start feature.
- Multiple LED displays for setting various values.
- Isolated design of agitator, heater, and sensor by a baffle plate to minimize the turbulence in the bath fluid and also to protect users and samples against direct contact.
- Removable shaking carriage designed for external assembly avoiding direct contact with the bath fluid.
- Minimization of the liquid loss and dripping of the bath liquid into the samples thanks to the included gable cover.
- Included SUS 304 spring wire rack with double-two-tier pro-viding various ways of glassware settings.
- Bath Volume (L / cu ft): 37 / 1.3
- Working Temperature Range (C / F): Amb. +5 to 100 / Amb. +9 to 212
- Temperature Stability (±C / F): 0.2 / 0.36
- Shaking System Motion / Speed Range (RPM): Reciprocating / 20 to 180
- Recip Stroke Length (mm / inch): 25, 30, 35 / 1.0, 1.2, 1.4 Available - Standard 30 / 1.2
- Bath Opening /Depth (W×L, D) (mm / inch): 389×243, 235/ 15.3×9.6, 9.3
- Overall(W×L×H) (mm / inch): 710×440×355/ 28×17.3×14.3
- Net Weight (kg / lbs): 35 / 77
- Electrical Requirements: 230V, 60Hz, 8.9A