The BW3-05G Heating Bath (5L) is an outstanding temperature control water baths for diverse applications. The microprocessor PID controller guarantees precise temperature control. In addition, the built-in digital timer and programming functions are ideal for critical research, quality control, and regulatory tests.
- +5C above room temperature to 100C.
- Microprocessor PID control / Automatic tuning / Calibration.
- Digital timer for delayed ON / OFF. (from 1 min to 99 hr 59 min)
- Protection against over-temperature and low fluid level.
- Convenient memory function of up to three frequently used temperature settings.
- Digital LED display. (0.1C resolution)
- Splash-proof keypad.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction of all wetted parts allowing other bath fluids as well as water and silicone fluids.
- Low-profile reservoir design with easy-to-use digital controller with dual LED displays.
- Protection against low fluid level and dry-running with audi-ble and visual alarms.
- Automatic shut down of the heater following the alarms.
- Isolated design of heater, and sensor by a baffle plate to protect users and samples against direct contact.
- Bath Volume (L / cu ft): 5 / 0.2
- Working Temperature Range (C / F): Amb. +5 to 100 / Amb. +9 to 212
- Temperature Stability (±C / F): 0.2 / 0.36
- Bath Opening / Depth (W×L, D) (mm / inch): 231×150, 160 / 9.1×5.9, 6.3
- Overall / with Gable Cover (W×L×H) (mm / inch): 355×260×334 / 14×10.2×13.1
- Net Weight (kg / lbs): 10 / 22
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 50-60Hz, 5.8A