Ideal for simultaneous sample heating of multiple vials or test tubes with uniform and precise temperature control.
- Precision accuracy of ±0.1°C is ensured by PID controller from ambient + 5°C to 130°C.
- Its built-in temperature limit setting feature (with max. 0.2°C overshooting) allows you to perform highly temp. sensitive reactions such as isothermal amplifications.
- Optimal heat transfer is achieved by the tight coupling design of the main body and the corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum blocks.
- Bright VFD display with responsive touch buttons.
- Advanced dual wait on/off timer modes.
- User can set timer to starts immediately after the timer setting or only after reaching the set temperature.
- Transparent lid allows easy sample monitoring and even temperature distribution.
- Blocks can be easily interchanged by the included block lifter.
- Self-diagnostic function identifying errors.
- Automatic power cutoff.
- If the temperature of the main body exceeds 150°C
- If the internal circuit is overheated.
- Its polypropylene main body is highly chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean.