The CW3-05 Heating Bath Circulator (5L) has external and internal circulation with powerful pumping capability. This Model is specially designed for precise temperature control of external instruments or for immersion purposes using a powerful pump with five adjustable pressure steps.
- Temperature range from ambient +5 to 150
- Microprocessor PID control
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning / Automatic run
- Accurate, stable, and efficient temperature management by using a powerful variable-speed pump. (1 to 3 steps of pump for internal circulation and 4 to 5 steps for external circulation)
- Powerful pump pressure and flow rate throughout the whole temperature range.
- Bright VFD display with quick adjustable dial knob. (0.1 resolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient memory function of up to three frequently set temperature.
- Corrosion-resistant, leak-proof, round-cornered, and easy-to-clean stainless steel bath with front access drain valve.
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection. (RS-232 to USB serial converter is provided.)
- Side handles enables convenience handling and transport.
- Isolated design of agitator, heater, and sensor by a ba e plate to minimize the turbulence in the bath fluid and also to protect users and samples against direct contact
- Complete safety protection system with warning alarms. Low fluid level and dry-running, over-temperature, over-current.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Bath Volume (L / cu ft): 5 / 0.2
- Working Temperature Range (C / F): Amb. +5 to 150 / Amb. +9 to 302
- Temperature Stability (±C / F): 0.05 / 0.09
- Max. Pressure, Max. Flow Rate: 5.9 PSI (406.8 millibar), 7.4 gallons / minute (28 liters / minute)
- Bath Opening / Depth (W×L, D) (mm / inch): 150×99, 160 / 5.9×3.9, 6.3
- Overall (W×L×H) (mm / inch): 228×395×424 / 8.9×15.6×16.7
- Net Weight (kg / lbs): 12.5 / 27.6
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60 Hz, 8.6A