The Lab Companion IB-15G Incubator (102L) is a versatile air-jacketed natural convection incubator. Specially designed for uniform temperature distribution and minimal sample contamination caused by external air intrusion.
- Temperature control: +5C above ambient to 70C.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Simple calibration and auto-tuning functions.
- Digital timer with Delayed ON/OFF function: 1 min to 99 hr 59 min.
- High temperature limit setting and open door alarm.
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used tem-perature settings.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.1C resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad.
- RS-232 interface.
- Fully insulated dual-wall door with magnetic rubber gasket.
- Vibration-free design ideal for yeast cultivation.
- Compact and lightweight construction with completely sealed gasket.
- Stackable up to 2 units using the optional stacking kit. (optional)
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door.
- Detachable shelves and round-cornered chamber interior allowing easy cleaning.
- Durable incoloy heating element with radiator fans for efficient heat dissipation.
- Built-in cable port to use other instruments (dia 38mm/1.5C, provided silicon or rubber cap)
- Chamber Volume (L / cu ft): 102 / 3.6
- Temperature Range (C / F): Amb. +5 to 70 / Amb. +9 to 158
- Fluctuation at 37C (±C / F): 0.1 / 0.18
- Variation at 37C (±C / F): 0.2 / 0.36
- Dimension (W×D×H)
- Interior (mm / inch): 480×410×520 / 18.9×16.1×20.5
- Exterior (mm / inch): 675×605×855 / 27×24×34
- Net Weight (Kg / lbs): 55 / 121
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 50 / 60Hz, 4.6A