The Lab Companion IB-21E Incubator (205L) is an affordable yet exceptionally reliable incubator that features film type heater. Thanks to the film type heaters attached to the inner chamber’s external walls, this IB-E series incubator is free from noise, vibration, and mechanical troubles.
- Temperature control: +3C above ambient to 60C.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Simple calibration and auto-tuning functions.
- Digital timer with delayed ON/OFF function: 1 min to 99 hr 59 min.
- High temperature limit setting and open door alarm.
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.1C resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad.
- Vibration-free design ideal for yeast cultivation.
- Compact and lightweight design with completely sealed gasket.
- Stackable up to 2 units using the optional stacking kit. (optional)
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door.
- Detachable shelves and round-cornered chamber interior allowing easy cleaning.
- Chamber Volume (L / cu ft): 205 / 7.2
- Range (C / F): Amb. +3 to 60 / Amb. +5.4 to 140
- Fluctuation at 37C (±C / F): 0.1 / 0.18
- Variation at 37C (±C / F): 1.1 / 1.98
- Dimension (W×D×H):
- Interior (mm / inch): 623×515×630 / 24.5×20.3×24.8
- Exterior (mm / inch): 740×630×910 / 29.1×24.8×35.8
- Net Weight (Kg / lbs): 57 / 125.7
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 50 / 60Hz, 4.6A