The Lab Companion ILP-02 Personal Low Temp incubator (14L) is a compact, stackable, energy-efficient, and yet exceptionally reliable low temperature incubators using Peltier technology. Contrary to conventional compressor-cooled incubators, Peltier Low Temperature Incubators generate little vibration, noise, and heat.
- Temperature control: +10C to 40C at ambient temperature of 25C.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Simple calibration and auto-tuning functions.
- Digital timer with Delayed ON/OFF function: 1 min to 99 hr 59 min.
- High temperature limit setting and open door alarm.
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Up to 9 temperature steps and maximum 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each profile.
- Adjustable 3-step fan speed with defrosting time and period control.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.1C resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad.
- RS-232 interface.
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door.
- Environment-friendly insulation material (EPDM) used for safety and convenience.
- (compliant with ASTM-C534 specification)
- Space-saving design allowing even the smaller (14L) unit to hold two 1000mL Erlenmeyer flasks.
- Chamber Volume (L / cu ft): 14 / 0.5
- Range (C / F): 10 to 40C (50~104F) at ambient temperature of 25C
- Fluctuation at 25C (±C / F): 0.1 / 0.18
- Variation at 25C (±C / F): 0.5 / 0.9
- Dimension (W×D×H):
- Interior (mm / inch): 315×200×230 / 12.4×7.9×9.1
- Exterior (mm / inch): 430×495×400 / 17×19.4×15.7
- Net Weight (Kg / lbs): 27.5 / 60.6
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 3.4A