Specially designed to be double-stacked on the floor or located on the lab benches for space saving.
Multi-purpose incubated shakers feature a wide range of temperature control and large chamber volume.
- Temperature range:
- Ambient +5°C to 80°C for ISS-3075 / 4075.
- Ambient -20°C (Min. +4) to 80°C for ISS-3075R / 4075R.
- Competitive high shaking speed up to 500 rpm. (Stackable up to 250rpm)
- Orbital shaking motion in 19.1mm diameter.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
- Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion.
- Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even workload is out of its capacity.
- Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
- Smooth start and smooth stop function prevents chemical spills from flasks or test tubes.
- High-velocity fan ensures uniform temperature distribution and rapid thermal recovery after door open.
- Air-tight silicone door seal to provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus.
- Easy-set digital timer for shaking operation. (1 min. to 999 hr. 59 min.)
- Wide sample monitoring.
- Clear observation of samples without a ecting inner chamber’s environment thanks to the transparent viewing window with bright LED lamps.
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the pla orm stops where it starts.
- Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Two adjustable-height shelves provided allow static incubation or refrigeration, which increase storage capacity.
- Built-in electrical outlet with a safety cover inside the chamber.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel interior.
- Easy-access drain system with a quick disconnect valve o ers great convenience to clean up of spills.
- Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
- Retractable foot caster, bene cial for easy mobility during installation or relocation. (optional)
- Chambers stackable, up to two levels.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Temperature and shaking speed deviation alarm.
- Over-current protection, Stalled platform check.
- Triple independent temperature monitor system.
- Temperature deviation alarm (High/Low)
- Electronic temperature limiter (High/Low)
- Mechanical over-temperature limiter (High)
- Environment-friendly CFC-free refrigerant. (for ISS-3075R / 4075R)