The MD-T6-29 Magnetic Drive is designed for agitating a fully vacuumed flask. Multi-functional easy to replace impeller.
- Use of rare-earth elements which is Neodymium (Nd), Samarium (Sm-Co) magnet.
- High-speed rpm, vibration free.
- Specifically designed with permanent magnets which has a dynamic torque rating.
- Small size and powerful rotating magnetic drive is useful both for laboratory and manufacturing applications.
- Ground Joint: 29 / 42
- Body / Housing: SUS316L / CR-PLATE
- Bushing / Seal: PTFE / Viton
- Vacuum: Max. 1×10-4 mmHg
- Pressure: Max. 5kg / cm2
- Temp: Max. 70C (without cooling), Max. 300C (with cooling)
- Shaft Size (Ø, mm): Ø8
- Cooling in / out Size (Ø, mm): Ø3.2
- Dimension (Ø×L, mm): Ø50×200
- Weight (kg / lbs): 1.04 / 2.29