The Lab Companion ON-21E Natural Convection Oven (150L) features multi-function performance with gentle airflow. This bench oven offers warm storage up to 220C.
- Microprocessor PID control
- Simple calibration and auto-tuning function
- Temperature control: 15C above ambient to 220C
- Delayed ON/OFF digital timer range: 1 min - 99 hr 59 min
- Intuitive and easy-to-operate control panel with bright LED display (1C resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad
- High temperature limit setting and open door alert
- Convenient presetting function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings
- Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior
- Adjustable dual slide vents for controlling inner vapor circulation (diameter: 38mm/1.5”)
- Gravity-flow convection generates a vertical airflow of heat for a uniformed heating of samples.
- Moderately sized, an easy to clean spacious chamber, and an easy to grip circular door handle.
- Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heater and stainless steel chamber.
- Two circular adjustable top slide vents helps to control inner air vapor circulation. (dia 38mm/ 1.5")
- Chamber Volume (L / cu ft): 150 / 5.3
- Temperature Range (C / F): Amb. +15 to 220 / Amb. +27 to 428
- Fluctuation at 100C (±C / F): 0.5 / 0.9
- Variation at 100C (±C / F): 7.3 / 13.14
- Dimension (W×D×H):
- Interior (mm / inch): 585×460×555 / 23.0x18.1x21.9
- Exterior (mm / inch): 740×625×922 / 29.1x24.6x36.3
- Net Weight (Kg / lbs): 59 / 130
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 50/60Hz, 10.0A