The VB-25G Viscometer Heating Bath, (25L) provides ultra precise temperature control with excellent visibility. This model also provides superb temperature stability as well as crystal-clear visibility required for kinematic viscosity measurement using glass capillary viscometers.
- +5C above room temperature to 150C.
- Microprocessor PID control / Automatic tuning / Calibration.
- Digital timer for delayed ON/OFF. (from 1 min to 99 hr 59 min)
- Protection against over-temperature and low fluid level.
- Convenient memory function of up to three frequently used temperature settings.
- Digital LED displays. (0.01C resolution at 0~99.9C and 0.1C resolution at 100~150C)
- Splash-proof keypad.
- Simple conversion between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- RS-232 interface.
- Crystal-clear visibility provided by double tempered safety glass windows in front and rear sides.
- Isolated design of agitator, heater, and sensor by a baffle plate to minimize the turbulence in the bath fluid and also to protect users and samples against direct contact.
- Optimal temperature equilibrium achieved by a vane type stirrer with strong circulation power.
- Operations at below or slightly above ambient temperature allowed by the included stainless steel cooling coil. (for operations from 10C/50F, use an optional cooling circulator)
- 51mm Ø holes (for glass capillary viscometer tubes) and a 12.6mmØ hole. (for a thermometer)
- Bath Volume (L / cu ft): 25 / 0.9
- Working Temperature Range (C / F): Amb. +5 to 150 / Amb. +9 to 302
- Temperature Stability (±C / F): 0.05 / 0.09
- Bath Opening / Depth (W×L, D) (mm / inch): 145×265, 368 / 5.7×10.4, 14.5
- Cover Lids / Hole for Thermometer (mm): 5ea / Ø51, 1ea / Ø12.6
- Overall (W×L×H) (mm / inch): 492×374×547 / 19.4×14.7×21.5
- Net Weight (kg / lbs): 28 / 61.7
- Electrical Requirements: 230V, 60Hz, 13A