Features & Benefits
- Designed specifically for immersion in liquid electrolytes
- Zero leakage from electrode
- Zero contamination of electrode by electrolyte
- Half-cell potential is independent of electrolyte salinity (seawater, brackish water, fresh water, etc.)
- No need to adjust readings to the copper sulfate scale
- Brass weight included
- To avoid dehydration of the porous membrane during storage, we suggest removing the brass weight and storing the electrode 'tip down' in tap water
Measures 8.5" long with a 3/4" diameter.
Please Note: Requires Submersible adapter, sold separately.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):