Model PS1 is designed to be used in conjunction with customer-supplied ¾” National Pipe Thread (NPT) PVC piping and the product has a ¾” (NPT) threaded end that accepts a standard coupling. Any number of pipe pieces can be combined via couplings to provide the required probe insertion length under a tank.
Model PS1 can be combined with any standard reference electrode with a ¼ x 20 threaded fitting, including the RE-5, RE-5C and RE-7 portable electrodes that are sold separately.
The sealed wire that will be fed through the customer-supplied PVC pipe is #16 AWG red-colored (PVC insulated) stranded copper wire.
The finished O.D. of the adapter end is Ø1.40 inches (3.56 cm).
- Sealed adapter end connection
- Rubber grommet electrode mating surface
- 1/4-20 Female Threaded electrode connection
- 3/4 NPT Male Threaded addon end
- 100 ft #16 AWG Red Wire with standard 4mm male banana plug connector
Please Note: Custom length or different gauge wire is available. Please at contact us for further details and pricing.
Please remember to order your electrode separately, or call us and our sales team will be glad to help you with your purchase.
- Overall Length: 12 inches (30.48 cm)
- Max Diameter: Ø1.40 inches (3.56 cm)
- Weight (without wire): 0.40 pounds (0.18 kg)