The M.C. Miller RE-2.5U Electrode for Concrete Corrosion Testing is a Highly durable, large area ceramic plug (2.25 in diameter) used for concrete corrosion potential mapping.
- Highly durable, large area ceramic plug (2.25 in diameter) - protective plastic cap included
- Copper/Copper Sulfate Electrode can be used in any orientation, including upside down configuration
- Ideal for concrete corrosion potential mapping (bridge decks, parking garages, etc.) - stands upright by itself
- Electrode supplied with highly absorbent sponge cap for enhanced electrical contact to concrete surfaces
- Supplied with a charge of copper sulfate crystals inside the Lexan tube