Replacement Discs for Nickel Plated Wet-Wash Replaceable Mesh Sieves
Replaceable Mesh Discs for Nickel Plated Wet-Wash Sieves save significant expense and offer efficient change out when wearing of sieve discs occurs.
Gilson’s interchangeable ASTM E11 stainless steel mesh discs have opening sizes from No. 60 (250µm) to No. 635 (20µm). They are tensioned and sealed by a matching ridge and groove in the frame. Discs are cut to fit 2in, 3in or 4in diameter frames. Pre-punched mounting holes line up with fastening screws on sieve frames.
WTA-3 Stainless Steel Mesh Replacement Disc is 4in (102mm) diameter with No. 120 (125µm) openings. The pre-cut disc is made with ASTM E11 testing grade wire cloth and has punched mounting holes for an exact fit in WT-60 Nickel Plated Wet-Wash Sieve Frames. Replacement Discs are interchangeable and easily replaced when worn.
- Precut sieve mesh for exact fit in WT-60 4in diameter Wet-Wash Sieve
- Meets ASTM E11 requirements
- Easy to replace when worn or when changing screen sizes
- 4" Stainless Steel Mesh Replacement Disc, No. 120 (125µm)
- AASHTO M 92
- ASTM E11
- Sieve Frame Diameter: 4in (102mm)
- Material: All Stainless Steel
- ASTM E11 Opening Size: No.120 (125µm)
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 0.1lb (0.02kg)