CKW6R71XW | Ohaus CKW Checkweigher Bench Scales
Advanced Checkweighing Bench Scale
Combining an NSF-certified and USDA accepted food-safe base, durable stainless steel construction, and industry leading software, the OHAUS CKW Series includes fully-dedicated checkweighing scales built for applications requiring fast and accurate operation.
- The CKW features multiple checkweighing options including Positive, Negative, Zero or Net and statistical capabilities to provide accurate results for advanced checkweighing needs.
- The CKW's base is NSF Certified, USDA-AMS Accepted, supports HACCP-certified systems, safe for use in food processing applications.
- The base's open framework can be thoroughly cleaned to eliminate the risk of contamination caused by residue build up.
Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Accumulation, Display Hold
Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD) with secondary information line, 3-color checkweighing LEDs
AC power (included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
Easy access communication port including RS232 (included) and second RS232 or RS422/RS485 (sold separately as an accessory.) GLP/GMP data output with Real-Time Clock.
NEMA 4X/IP66 stainless steel indicator, 304 grade stainless steel platform with no visible threads, rounded corners, drain holes, extended skirt and open frame, IP67 stainless steel load cell, stainless steel column and wall bracket, level indicator
User-configurable resolution up to 7,500d/3,000e, 128 part library, 3-color checkweighing LEDS, beeper, alibi memory kit (sold separately as an accessory), 150% overload capacity protection, five operating languages, NTEP-certified and Measurement Canada approved
- Maximum Capacity: 15 lb (6 kg)
- Readability: 0.002 lb (1 g)
- Readability (Certified): 0.005 lb (2 g)
- Platform Size (LxW): 10 in x 10 in (254 mm x 254 mm)
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Power: AC Power (Included); Rechargeable Battery (Not Included)
- Battery Life: 35 Hours with Rechargeable Battery
- Communication: RS232 (Included); 2nd RS232 (Available as an Accessory); RS422/485 (Available as an Accessory)
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 18.8 in x 13.2 in x 10 in (477 mm x 355 mm x 254 mm)
- Display: LCD with white backlight + 3 checkweigh LED
- Net Weight: 22.1 lb (10 kg)
- Outputs: AC Relays (Available as an Accessory); DC Relays (Available as an Accessory)
- Protection Rating: IP66; NEMA 4X
- Second Scale Input: Yes
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Units of Measurement: Gram; Kilogram; Ounce; Pound; Pound:Ounce; Metric Tonnes; Custom
- Working Environment: 14°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing (-10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing)