Maximum capacity [Max]: 21g
Readability [d]: 0.01mg
The series of standard electromagnetic modules of high resolution, MAS.1, is intended for integration into customer’s weighing systems.
The high resolution MAS.1 module operates on the basis of electromagnetic force converter. Thanks to its compact design and integrated electronics the module can be both adapted into technological lines and installed inside customers' devices.
By cause of high measurement accuracy, it is recommended to install the module inside customer's instrument (e.g. in a draft shield) in order to reduce the influence of ambient conditions on the measurement result.
The MAS.1 module comes standard with a dedicated power supply.
- Brand new design of the electromagnetic mechanism housed in an aluminium enclosure,
- Readability of 0.01 g,
- Overload protection,
- Ease of adaptation to the required storage space,
- Internal adjustment,
- Various options of hardware configuration.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 21 g
- Minimum load: 1 mg
- Readability [d]: 0.01 mg
- Tare range: -21 g
- Repeatability (5% Max): 0.012 mg
- Repeatability (Max): 0.025 mg
- Linearity: ±0.06 mg
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 2.4 mg
- Minimum weight (USP): 24 mg
- Stabilization time: 6 s
- Protection class: IP 54
- Communication interface: RS232
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating temperature: +10 ÷ +40 °C
- Atmospheric humidity: 40% ÷ 80%
- Weighing pan dimensions: ø33 mm
- Device dimensions: 289×143×125 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 650×340×305 mm
- Net weight: 4.1 kg
- Gross weight: 6.1 kg