Maximum capacity [Max]: 5.1g
Readability [d]: 1µg
Faster measurement with the new CPU
4Y balances feature Dual Core 2 x 1 GB processor which delivers noticeable performance improvements including faster operation and shorter stabilization time retaining high repeatability values.
16 GB RAM – more data management possibilities
16 GB RAM offers possibility of recording data in a form of complex reports. Time and statistic data diagrams on series of weighments are another useful option.
The best possible repeatability and USP regulations conformity
The best weighing accuracy and repeatability – with sd ≤ 1d combined with USP regulations conformity (Section 41 and 1251) make 4Y balances a new standard for mass measurement quality.
Ergonomics and safety
Wireless communication between balance terminal and a weighing unit make it possible to comfortably operate 4Y series balances in laminar air flow cabinets and fume cupboards.
Remote control operation
Wireless Connection module offers wireless transfer of data recorded by 4Y balance to any portable device powered by iOS or Android systems using special applications intended for data management.
Every single 4Y balance features ALIBI memory designed to provide protection and automatic recording of your measurements. Options such as data preview, copying and archiving are also
available to users.
Stainless steel detachable weighing chamber
MYA 4Y.F microbalance features a stainless steel chamber for filter weighing. The material makes the chamber more resistant to chemicals, colour change and scratches. Innovative disassembly system facilitates chamber cleaning. Its lid is partly made of glass therefore the operator can observe the filter and make sure that it remains in the same position after chamber closing. The chamber is a highly hermetic solution, and the large weighing pan intended for filters allows precise measurement of filters of various sizes.
In order to carry out the weighing process by means of microbalances and ultra-microbalances correctly, it is necessary to prepare the workstation and to operate the device as required. As a standard, ultra-microbalances are equipped with an anti-draft chamber.
Usage and installation guidelines are to be found in the following document: Installation and usage conditions for ultra-microbalances and microbalances (PDF).
ELECTRONIC LEVEL INDICATOR
- ALARM function
- graphic level indicator
- programmable acceptable tilts
DATA EXCHANGE THROUGH USB STORAGE DEVICES
- update balance software
- export weighing data
- export/import databases
- export/import balance settings
- exchange data between balances
INFRARED PROXIMITY SENSORS
- PRINT function
- TARE function
- sensor's sensitivity adjustment
Balances with a wireless terminal
- 2×RS 232
- 4 in / 4 out
- WiFi 2,4GHz b,g,n
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 5.1 g
- Minimum load: 100 µg
- Readability [d]: 1 µg
- Tare range: -5.1 g
- Repeatability (5% Max): 1 µg
- Repeatability (Max): 1.6 µg
- Linearity: ±5 µg
- Eccentric load deviation: 5 µg
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 0.2 mg
- Minimum weight (USP): 2 mg
- Stabilization time: max 8 s
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- OIML Class: I
- Display: 5.7” resistive colour touchscreen
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, 2×USB-A, Ethernet, 4 IN / 4 OUT (digital), Wi-Fi®®
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption max.: 700 mA (wireless terminal - 1A)
- Operating temperature: +10 ÷ +40 °C
- Working temperature change rate: ±0.3°C/1h (±1°C/8h)
- Atmospheric humidity: 40% ÷ 80%
- Atmospheric humidity change rate: ±1%/h (±4%/8h)
- Weighing chamber dimensions: ø118×35 mm
- Weighing pan dimensions: ø100 + ø26 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 660×660×455 mm
- Net weight: 10.2 kg
- Gross weight: 14.7 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
Repeatability is expressed as a standard deviation from 10 weighing cycles.
Stabilization time depends on the ambient conditions and the dynamics of weighing pan loading; specified for FAST profile.