Maximum capacity [Max]: 60kg
Readability [d]: 1g
PM series balances are equipped with an innovative measuring system based on RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology. This enables operation with readability of 0.5g at capacity of 60 kg.
Use of the new measuring system, which is a subject matter of RADWAG patent, guarantees stability of repeatability over time at a range sd<1d. The unique measuring system solution is characterized with great resistance to ambient conditions change.
An in-built 4-point protection system prevents balance overloading, this ensures safety in case too heavy load is applied onto the weighing pan.
- new RADWAG MonoBLOCK® sensor;
- unrivalled repeatability of indications;
- weighing of heavy loads with maximum accuracy;
- intuitive operation guaranteed by a membrane keyboard;
- fast mass measurements;
- robust mechanical design – new lower weighing platform;
- improved ergonomics – two types of weighing terminal for selection.
Balance offers possibility of weighing loads outside the weighing platform (so called under-pan weighing). This is an alternative for weighing loads with non-standard dimensions and shapes or those generating magnetic field.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 60 kg
- Minimum load: -
- Readability [d]: 1 g
- Tare range: -60 kg
- Repeatability (5% Max): 0.4 g
- Repeatability (Max): 0.8 g
- Linearity: ±3 g
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 82 g
- Minimum weight (USP): 820 g
- Stabilization time: 3 s
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- Display: 5.7” resistive colour touchscreen
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, USB-A, USB-B, Ethernet, Wi-Fi®®, 4 IN / 4 OUT (Print, Tare)
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption max.: 0.5 A
- Operating temperature: +10 ÷ +40 °C
- Weighing pan dimensions: 400×500 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 700×600×200 mm
- Net weight: 17 kg
- Gross weight: 19 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
Repeatability is expressed as a standard deviation from 10 weighing cycles.
Stabilization time depends on the ambient conditions and the dynamics of weighing pan loading; specified for FAST profile.